Overview of Avid Pro Tools
This is a digital audio workstation (DAW) developed and released by Avid Technology (formerly Digidesign) for Microsoft Windows. It provides you with 128 tracks of audio, with up to 32 inputs, and the ability to create unlimited projects. You can utilize up to 512 instrument tracks and 512 MIDI tracks, allowing you to create complex projects quickly.
It comes complete with a wide variety of high-grade AAX plugins. The plugin collection spans from high-definition reverb and EQS to guitar amp emulators. It provides you with everything you need to shape, process, mix and master your musical projects.
You can also communicate and talk with collaborators through the convenient text chat feature. With this new feature, you can now collaborate with any artist in real-time, opening up a whole world of possibilities for making and arranging music.
Features of Avid Pro Tools
- Cutting-edge tools and enhancements
- Industry-leading music creation
- Work with artists using Cloud Collaboration
- Over 60 AAX plugins included
- 64-bit architecture and new Avid Audio Engine
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended