Steinberg Cubase Pro 12 For Windows
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Pro Benefits
Cubase Pro condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere. Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling, and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing, and editing music. Whether you record an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Cubase delivers many impressive new features in a compelling software package. It includes many new tools to enhance creativity and speed up workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive, and flexible.
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Pro Features
- Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed up workflow.
- Channel strip overhaul offers better metering and functionality.
- Many improvements and a new user interface enhance the best drum production tool.
- Enhanced tools for video soundtrack production.
- The Cubase audio engine delivers ultimate, no-compromise quality.
- The included sound content is brought to you by six highly acclaimed producers.
- Experience a wide range of usability, performance, and quality improvements.
- Stack and match recordings quickly, efficiently synchronizing them to a reference track.
- Exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications.
- Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers.
- Know precisely where — and how much — latency is occurring, quickly and easily.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 GB or more recommended